Silver Moon Expedition Jacket
product unavailableadd to wish list
Expedition Silver Moon jacket is part of the limited series Silver Moon commemorating 50 years of landing on the moon which Santi supports and promotes by these products. It is yet another Santi made product designed with divers needs in mind for the most reliable equipment in the most harsh weather conditions.
Jacket is equipped with 8 different inner and outer pockets for everything that is needed within reach during expedition and on daily bases.
The hood hidden in the collar has a special, adjustable in two positions with visors on the sides, ideal for stormy days. The sleeves and bottom of the jacket have reinforcements made of special, waterproof, resistant to dirt, abrasion and greasy substances of Reflexgarn material with a reflective honeycomb pattern.
The left sleeve has a special Velcro pad to which you can attach any emblem with the name, flag or logo. Quilted, internal polyester insulation provides thermal comfort and lightness and is easy to wash and use.
- outer fabric: 100% polyester, breathable waterproof MVP
- lining - 100% quilted polyester
- retractable hood and collar, protecting against adverse weather conditions, finished with fleece fabric
- taped main seams
- splash-proof zippers on the sleeve
- reflective inscriptions
- Velcro for emblems
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- 8 ergonomic pockets
- polyester fleece cuffs for hands protection
- places exposed to wear and damage reinforced with a special thick Reflexgarn reflective honeycomb fabric
- special internal waistband that protects against wind and temperature loss
- new, reinforced main zipper pullers