FREE DELIVERY FOR COUNTRIES WITHIN UE ON ORDERS OVER 400zł
Depending on the value of the order, the selected method of delivery and your own preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Transfer – payment should be made to the bank account number given in the e-mail you will receive from us confirming acceptance of the order. You can make the transfer online or at a post office or bank. After the payment is credited to our account we will begin processing the order.
- Cash - collect in person – come to us at ul. Tadeusza Wendy 7-9, , 81-341 Gdynia. The store’s opening hours can be found on the Contact tab. When collecting goods in person you don’t pay any additional costs.
- Electronic payment (eCard or PayPal) – the most convenient and safest way of making payment online. Our store uses the eCard payment system, to which you will be redirected in order to make payment. The entire process is fast and secure – you select your bank and complete the payment.
The eCard system can be used for secure transactions using:
- credit card – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro,
- eTransfers – list of operated banks is available after choosing bank payment method.
- other – Unikasa Cash Payments, Print and Pay.